The Raised Panel Shutter
The Raised Panel style shutter varies from the classic louvered shutter. The Raised Panel is a solid wood shutter with no slats. It is a versatile solid white pine shutter. This shutter is smoothly sanded and is ready for paint or stain. Two equal raised panels available with heights up to 6'-3". Three equal raised panels available in heights over 4' 11". The raised panel shutter design makes a classic addition to any home.
- Stiles: Full 2"
- Top Rail: 2 3/8"
- Center Rail: 3 1/2"
- Bottom Rail: 4 1/8"
- Overall Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Mortise & Tenon
- All joints fastened with steel pins
- We will do our best to design a custom built shutter to meet your specifications
- Primed blinds available upon request
- Decorative operating rod available