The New York Shutter
The New York style shutter follows the Boston style with the exception of the bottom horns. The New York shutter is made of clear Ponderosa Pine, it is smoothly sanded, and it will come ready for paint or stain. The New York has full 2" stile with profile sticking and eased edges. The 2" stile provides a much stronger construction than the narrow line stiles offered by many other manufacturers. It's durable design makes an attractive addition at a reasonable price to any home.
- Stiles: Full 2"
- Top Rail: 2"
- Center Rail: 2"
- Bottom Rail: 4 1/8"
- Slats: 7/32" x 1 3/4"
- Overall Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Mortise & Tenon
- All joints fastened with steel pins
- We will do our best to design a custom built shutter to meet your specifications
- Primed blinds available upon request
- Decorative operating rod available