The Boston Shutter
The Boston style shutter is the Traditional New England style. This shutter is made of clear Ponderosa Pine, it is smoothly sanded, and it will come ready for paint or stain. The Boston style has a very unique look because of it's bottom horns. The Boston has full 2" stiles with profile sticking and eased edges. The 2" stile provides a much stronger construction than the narrowline stiles offered by many other manufacturers. It's durable design makes an attractive addition at a reasonable price to any home.
- Stiles: Full 2"
- Top Rail: 2 3/8"
- Center Rail: 3"
- Bottom Rail: 2 3/8"
- Slats: 7/32" x 1 3/4"
- Overall Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Mortise & Tenon
- All joints fastened with steel pins
- We will do our best to design a custom built shutter to meet your specifications
- Primed blinds available upon request
- Decorative operating rod available